Monday, August 29, 2011

The Green Lama is coming!


Sometime tomorrow I will be starting a quick little series of serials focusing on the public domain character, the Green Lama. I started working on these after a friend invited a bunch of us to work on stories set in the same universe featuring whatever public domain characters we wished to use, I of course picked the Budhist super hero, and decided to change some things about him to make him work better for me. What followed was a series of flash fiction that I worked on weekly that continued the story and was made up on the day I wrote it. The rules were simple, it had to be between 500 and 1000 words, and unless it was finishing up the arc, it had to end on a cliffhanger/lead in. Due to life happening the group kind of stopped working on their stories and so did I. But I have been wanting to mess around with this more, have fun writing some flash fiction in a pulpy adventure sense, and more importantly, get some stories written. So starting tomorrow and every following Tuesday for the foreseeable time, I present to you the Green Lama in his first adventure (written by me):


No comments:

Post a Comment