Saturday, December 5, 2009

An idea on how to use MagCloud

MagCloud is this neat little website that lets you make your very own magazine, for free! It's a pretty neat service and I want to play around with it. So here is my plan/idea as I don't want to just create a magazine by myself.

I'd like to give out pages to people so they can do whatever they want with it, be it words, pictures, or both. I'd take a few pages to add things myself, try and give some room for an interview with someone who is creating things of their own, and maybe an opening editorial. When I have stuff and it's needed throw in stuff I created as well.

The whole thing would cost just the 20 cents per page and the shipping, no profit. I just want to create something and give others a place where they can show off what they create. I am still working out things and then will try to find people to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment