Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me?

I am wondering if there is a way to make a living without anymore soul crushing shitty jobs. I did that for nearly a decade, do I really need to spend a few MORE decades living in dreary horror to get by? Lord I hope not.

Next month, in addition to looking FOR soul crushing work, and trying to get into grad school, I am going to be trying to complete NaNoWriMo. So my whole month will be working on writing a first draft of a novel, from scratch. Wow.

In addition, my friend and I will be filming episodes of Zombie Conversational. Which I'm a bit worried about. I (like you know, most people) am not happy with how I look or how my voice sounds on tape. So of course my biggest and really ONLY project that is in existence is something where I have to be on camera and talking. I'm not the most worried about it, but I'm sure I will hate a lot of what I do anyways.

I'm more excited about writing scripts, coming up with stories, and working on advertising the site. But there ain't shit to advertise until we have something filmed, which sucks. I'm VERY excited about the advertising.

Speaking of which, we did zombie day, filming a bunch of people dressed up as zombies for the theme song for Zombie Conversational. It was lots of fun and neat. There are tons of pictures! I'm done now, think I'm going to try and get on a normal sleeping pattern and actually wake up in the morning two days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment